- Born in Scarborough - 1972
- Raised on a Farm - Raised Livestock, Milked Cows, Drove Farm Machinery
- Have Parents who love me
- Had an awesome brother in 1975
- Had an incredible sister in 1978
- Dreamed about being a Ninja - must be too many Bruce Lee Movies
- Left Home at 19 years old - Lived in the West Coast
- Pursued my passion and trained in the Martial Arts
- Was a Ski Bum for 4 years living in the Rockie Mountains
- Was a Fire Fighter for almost 2 years
- Went to University - Most I barely remember...lol
- Bought my first car - Dodge Neon!!! - Named her Maggie
- Worked for many years in the travel industry - Hotels & Tourism
- Have 5 nieces and 2 nephews.
- Travelled the world - and had a lot of fun
- Fell in love with MMA - Insane fan
- Got Married to my best friend - 2006
- Bought a House
- Witnessed a miricle in 2007 when I had a little girl - found out the true meaning of love
- Embrace religion and got in touch with my spiritual side - developed an attitude of gratitude
- Witnessed a second miricle Had a son in 2008 - and found my reincarnation of me...and my new best friend
- Left the Travel Industry and opened my own business in 2009 in the Health and Fitness Industry
- Pursued my dream of having a life with my family, and live a lifestyle I have always dreamed of
- Got involved with Monavie - found a company that matches my own mission, vision and values - 2010
- Got into the best shape of my life
- Centered my life around my family, and made lasting friendships with incredible people
- Met family I never knew about - 2011
- Began on a quest to find more meaning and purpose in life, and want to share with others
Life is what you make of it and your purpose is what you say it is. Your mission is the mission you give yourself. Your life will be what you create it as, and no one will stand in judgement of it, now or ever.
You get to fill the blackboard of your life with whatever you want. If you have filled it in with baggage from the past, wipe it clean. Erase everything from the past that does not serve you, and be grateful it brought you to this place now, and to a new beginning. You have a clean slate, and you can start over - right here right now. I hope you all find your joy and live it.
Who knows what the next 40 years will bring me....whatever it is, I will have a smile on my face and do the best I can with what I got...and continue onwards with an attitude of gratitude. For my friends join me this Saturday March 10 in Etobicoke for my 40th celebrate for drinks, fun and kareokee. Check out the FB event page here.
PS - Like this post.